Thursday, June 14, 2007

AF, Clomid , new Job and Mom!

Hi ladies
Thanks again for the words of support. I really appreciate it. I am feeling much better today, except for the fact that AF arrived today. Not that I had my hopes up for this cycle but there is always that possibility that it might happen. My cycles are getting long again (34 days this time) and I have no idea how I will response to clomid this cycle. I am starting it on cd 3 (Saturday) and taking it until cd7. last time I took form cd 5-9 and I did not O until cd 22. For those of you who took clomid: did you see any difference when taking it from cd3-7 or cd5-9???

In addition, I am very worried about my mom. She went to do a colonoscopy and they found something and doc took samples for biopsy. Colon cancer runs in my family and I am TERRIFIED. If you are able, please remember to pray for my mom that everything will be ok with her. Being so far away form my family breaks my heart!!!!


Other news is that I am officially starting my new job on Monday. That should be a very interesting combination : stress of a new job + clomid/ progesterone side effects!!!! Why do I do that with myself??? I guess it will never be a perfect timing.

Wish me luck!!! That will be my first cycle after my “trying not to try” break!!

15 comments:

LJ said...

Oh, good luck for your mom, I hope everything is okay.

And thanks for the card - I just got it yesterday :)

ultimatejourney said...

I'm only on my first round of Clomid, so I can't help you there, but I wanted to say good luck with everything. I hope everything turns out to be fine with your mom.

Jackie said...

Hey Cibele: All the best wishes to both you and your mom.

I only took clomid on days 5-9 and I never had any U/S monitoring while I was taking it. I can tell you that I felt a lot of fullness in the pelvis near ovulation, but don't know if that was associated with more follicles or just bigger ones.

Good luck!

Leah said...

Sorry that AF arrived. I don't have any great advice on Clomid because waaaay back when I took it for babymaking (as opposed to an FSH testing exercise), I always did days 5-9 so I have nothing to compare it to.

I will definitely pray for your Mom. I'm sorry this is yet another thing to heap on your pile of stress!

Good luck on your new job and good luck with the Clomid.

Sarah said...

i know they find loads of non-cancerous polyps and things like that in colonoscopies. i hope your moms turns out to be somethig like that. best wishes to you both.

Caro said...

Good luck for your mum, the cycle and the new job.

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I'm sending out lots of good thoughts and wishes for you and your family!

Kate said...

I will be praying for your mom!

Dr. Grumbles said...

This is your cycle! I can just feel it! I have only taken Clomid days 5-9, so I can't offer much insight on that.

Sorry to hear about your mom. My dad is about to go for a colonoscopy, and cancer runs in our family. It must be so scary. I hope the biopsy brings good news, or at least no bad news.

Unknown said...

Prayers for your mom. Hoping everything goes well. Good luck on your new job and your upcoming cycle too.

Got your card too. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

I hope everything with your mom turns out ok.

Good luck with your new job!

AwkwardMoments said...

Oh good luck!! This will be my first cycle back on clomid for my "trying to take a break" cycles Also ... grats onthe new job! Sending my thoughts/blessings for your mother

One View said...

So sorry to hear about the scare of your mom. My dad just went through this so I know how scary it feels. I hope everything is ok and she will be in my prayers.

Good luck with your new job and your new cycle. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for AF, always a bummer :( Funny you should mention it, my cycles were 34 days last time, they are usually just 31!

I wish the best for your mums biopsy results.

And good luck on day one of the new job :)

Changing Expectations said...

I hope that you mom is okay. Good luck with your new job. Thinking about you and your mom.