I am happy to say that the results of my Mom's byopsy are in and she is Healthy and CANCER FREE, the cyst turned out to be nothing ( THANK GOD) but the doc recommended yearly collosnoscopy just to be safe!!! I am so relifed and can't even imagine having to deal with IF and cancer... Thank you all for the prayers , support and positive wishes... My family and I really apprecite it
Just a quick update on clomid... Still no egg, cd 15. OPK test was darker than yesterday but it was not positive. Lets see what happens !! You were right CLOMID SUCKS!!!!!!!!!
12 comments:
PRAISE THE LORD!!!
So glad to hear your mom is okay.
Hang in there with the clomid.
Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com
great news about your mom...go egg go...
I'm so glad the news was good with your mom!
The egg watch with Clomid is SO slow! Stay strong...you'll get that dark OPK before too long.
That is wonderful news! I am so happy to hear that your mom is cancer free.
hang in there. it totally sucks, but if it's getting darker, you're getting there.
so happy about your mom!!!!! i think that warrants a big peice of cake to celebrate!
I am so glad that your mom is ok! I'm sorry that there has been no O yet. Waiting sucks. I alwyas ovulate late in my cycle, too.
YAY! So happy to hear that!
So sorry to hear that clomid is kicking your butt=(
I am so happy to hear your mom is cancer free. Come on Clomid....do your thing.
Oh what awesome news about your mother!! What a blessing. Here is a message for the Cl.omid ... "do you job dammit!" Seems like ovulation is near
hey, that's great news for your mom and your whole family!
sorry to hear clomid is sucking rocks for you. hopefully that line will be dark very soon!
Clomid sucks so very much!
I am soooooo happy to hear that your mom's cyst is nothing.
So happy you mom is ok.
Post a Comment