Friday, June 22, 2007

This Blog was...



I guess I have to spice things up LOL


sex , sex, sex, sex..... lets see , how's my rating now



Ops, I got a new rating.... LOL This blog is...

This rating was determined based on the presence of the following words:
sex (3x)
pain (1x)


That is so funny


Go to this site to rate your blog



http://mingle2.com/blog-rating








After a crazy first week at my new job + clomid + temping (warning this combinations is dangerous) I am really looking forward to a weekend with no scientific discussions...
Have a great weekend everybody

7 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

i have decided that i need to use the word sex, vagina and penis more .... I can not believe that I got a G rating .. I'm kinda of insulted in a weird way ;)

Caro said...

It's that easy?

Cool.

Sarah said...

funny, my blog is rated G even though my current post uses the words "poontang" and "butt shot."

Tam said...

Hey, just popping in to say Hi, thanks for the comment on my blog, good luck with everything, hopefully you'll get that BFP real soon!

LIW (Lady In Waiting) said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I took clomid from CD3-7 as well and I am currently at CD 13.

It's comforting to know that you are in a similar place, though sorry to hear that someone else is dealing with the same shit (will that increase your rating?? :-)

Dr. Grumbles said...

Hope you had a great weekend, you PG-rated woman!

Andressa said...

So, are you surviving the POAS withdrawal syndrome or have you already caved in??
Just kidding.
Clomid sucks. I hated it. I had horrible hot flashes with it...
Best of luck, sweetheart!