I've been very busy lately... work is crazy and I there is so much to do to prepare for the arrival of our baby girl. Last Thursday I went to a newborn care class, it was nice. I was only sad that I was the only one by myself, dh was out of town and I could not reschedule the class. We got the crib, DH now has to get busy and put it together. The crib was actually a gift from a generous friend. We also got the travel system and bedding as gifts from some friends that will not be able to go to the baby shower this coming Sunday. Speaking of baby shower, I am so excited... My friend and I worked all weekend long on the party favorites for the shower, everything looks so cute. I've done this for so many people, now I cant believe that it is my turn. Ladies from church are also busy preparing for another shower on Saturday... I’ll be busy girl next weekend! Hopefully it will not snow!
We also have the child birth preparation class coming up in 2 weeks and breastfeeding class as well. DH had a big project ahead of him, he was to empty the second bedroom to make room for Lyla. I cant wait to start putting things on place. It is about time, I am almost 32 weeks pregnant... and I am not ready al all.
On the pregnancy front things are good, but stressful. I am still having issues about how much she moves. I wish she would move more... some days I get so worried that I start crying. I've been doing kick counts and she passes the test everyday. Today I had an appointment and I expressed my concern to my doc, she requested another sono (biophysical) to check for movement. First thing the sono tech noticed is that baby is breached. Last time she was head down , I could feel her shifting position last night, hopefully she will turn again. She passed the biophysical test in the first 5 minutes, she is breathing well, excellent heart rate, and lots of movement that for some reason I don’t feel. At least I got some reassurance with the sono, but I still wish she moved more... the tech could not tell me her size because of insurance reasons (it was a movement scan, not a growth scan). I would have been good to know how big she is.
The rest of the appointment went well, I did not gain any weight in the past 2 weeks, belly is measuring on target, pre admission visit to the hospital is scheduled, we chose the pediatrician...
I am still very uncomfortable, I guess it will not get any better from now on... Most of all I am happy and humble to be where I am at now… I could not ask for more
3 comments:
oh cibele is her name lyla ..i LOVE IT!! good luck with the finishing touches, you are almost done! How wonderful that she passed hte test. I am sorry it causes so much worry for you. Thinking of you
hi Cibele,
I am still not a mother but while reading your article I felt very good. Being a mother is a best experience anyone can have I am very happy for you n your baby girl and I wish you all the best. Just don't worry everything will fall into places. Take care You can also visit http://goodparenting.co.in for some more information, it might just help you a bit.
Glad to hear all is well! Have fun at your showers.
Post a Comment