I know that my belly is bigger than the 7-month pregnant average woman, I know that I look like I am ready to pop a baby at any time… I have a mirror at home people! Could you please give me a break!!!?? I am so tired that every single people that looks at me has something to say about the size of my belly:” OMG, are you sure it is only one in there????” “ You still have 11 weeks to go???, what big will you be??? “ Are you sure you really due in April??? If you keep up like that it will really hard to work in a few weeks…. And so on! I am sick and tired of it. GIVE ME A BREAK
I do feel big and uncomfortable, round ligament pain is killing me, BH contractions are kicking my butt, 3 UTIs/yeast infection combo in less than 3 moths are making miserable …but I am caring on, dealing with it all , not complaining, working 8-10 hours a day… What I can’t deal with is the constant observations about something I cant do anything about it… I am proud of my big belly okay???? Leave me alone!
Sorry about the vent! I had to let it out
Today I went to see the midwife, I am having lots of pain when I go to the bathroom. Again the damn yeast infection has not gone way after the treatment. I’ll have to repeat the 7 day course. Baby has found a new favorite space on my belly: the right top corner under my ribs… it hurts, I can t breath well but it so fun so see my belly moving!!!
Today I send my pre registration form to the hospital and scheduled my pre admission visit. The to do list is still big , but little by little I am getting there. My first baby shower will be on the 17th, another March 1st and another March 2nd. The forth I think it will be only after the baby is born or right before because I want to wait until my mom is here to share this moment with me.
29 weeks and counting!
11 comments:
The comments are never ending aren't they?
Personally, I think your belly looks fine. Good, even.
I'm finding everyone has a different opinion on mine. Some reckon I look big, some reckon I look small. Shows how much people know, really, doesn't it?
Bea
Congrats on 29 weeks!
The comments suck! Every pregnancy is different, every person is different--and frankly, from those pics below--you look FABULOUS!! (So don't let them get to you!)
Hang in there!
Let them talk! (I know, I know, easier said than done, particularly with all those pesky hormones.... but it's not like you are gonna stop growing because in some buggers' mind, you are already "too big", right?) ~ All I can say is that you do look AWESOME!
PS: te mandei um e-mail.
Beijos -- B~
Congratson 29 weeks - i love your belly I think it's adorable! Wow all those showers how cool is that! Pre-registeration ..baby is coming!! So exciting
If I lived in your area of the country, I would personally beat up all those annoying commenters for you! Okay, maybe not beat them up, but certainly give them a verbal thrashing!
Tell those people to shove it! I didn't think you looked that big from the last pictures you posted.
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk....
Ai querida... liga não... as pessoas SEMPRE vão falar. É inevitável... Qdo vc não engravida é "e aí, vc vai ficar pra titia?"; "quando é qu vc vai engravidar?"; etc. Quando se está grávida é tudo isso que vc falou... e quando eles nascem.... afs, haja palpite... eu sei pq convivi com isso, rs. Já falei que qdo ficar gravida só vou contar no quinto mês, nao vou dizer se é menino ou menina e só vou avisar uma semana depois de nascer, huahuahua... Sinta mesmo muito orgulho desse barrigón liiiindo, é seu maior sonho e vc não deve nada a ninguém, rs.
Ou seja grossa como eu, hehe, manda catar conchinha, rs.
Beijo no coração linda!!
People can be so clueless! I think you look great - enjoy this time!
The opposite happened with me... everybosy thought my belly was too small and I was not showing enough and indeed I had a small baby but... very healthy!
So... don't worry.
People will always have something to say... wait until the baby arrives!
Q
It's sad that the stupid comments never stop. But I agree, be proud of it, you worked hard to get that big belly and there's a big healthy baby in there, you're just being a good mommy!
Post a Comment