Monday, February 09, 2009
hello from hotel HOSPITAL
Lyla is a little better, but still not good enough to come home. We will probably stay a couple of more days. She refuses to drink any milk, water or juice... at least she is taking some solids. Her father and I have a bad bad cold. We are miserable: achy body, fever, running nose. We tested positive for influenza so we have to wear masks. I slept 2 hours last night and worked 1/2 day today. I am at home now , I wish I could sleep at least a few hours.I am so tired. Lyla only wants me, she wants to be held all the time. We slept together in the recliner chair... not very comfortable. I want her to be better, I want to come home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Having your child so sick is so difficult. It can be heartbreaking.
Is your employer understanding of this situation?
oh wow cibele, i'm so sorry you're going through this but so glad you're getting the care you all need. stay in that hospital as long as you guys need to, miserable as it is to be there. thinking of you.
Aw damn. I'm so sorry you're going through this.
Hugs.
I am so sorry. I hope she will start taking liquids soon.
Oh you poor thing - both of you, really. I hope she gets better very soon!
I am so sorry that this is happening. Thinking of you and hoping you both feel better soon!
Oh my goodness! You know I only just got this because I got all these bloglines updates all at once. I had no idea - I'd been checking your PWP blog, as you know, and just thought you weren't posting here at the moment! I'm so sorry you had this scary episode, but just glad it turned out ok.
Bea
Post a Comment