leaving to the doc again. She is not eating, not sleeping, crying ALL THE TIME. Her father is as sick as her, he stayed over to help but he is in very bad shape (It was helpful to have another adult in the house nonetheless). I drop off home after Dr. appt and go to work, I need to finish something really important. I need to sleep so bad... I want her to stop hurting.
8 comments:
poor lil thing. (both mom and baby)
Poxa Cibele...tadinha da pequena..ninguém merece ficar dodói....imagine um bebê com dor de ouvido(dói muito).Tomara que ela fique boa logo. Estou daqui torcendo. Mil beijos, Ciça
my goodness. Poor little Lyla and poor you.
Poor Lyla...I hope she feels better soon ) :
i wish her a speedy recovery; when babies are sick, its so scary, hugs sweetie!
x
Hugs to both of you. Cibele, I wish you lived closer so I could come over and give you both a break.
*hugs*
poor baby Lyla. I pray she gets better and that you get some rest as well. ((hugs))
well wishes to you all!
Post a Comment