My wait is over...
Oh no! Let me know if you need anything. I can bring something to eat if you need it.
Thinking of you and Lyla. [hug]
Oh no. I hope she is doing better.
Oh goodness - I hope Lyla is getting some good care, and that they can knock out that sickness for good. Thinking about the both of you.
Sending you prayers
Oi Ci,estou rezando por vcs!Com fé em Deus será tudo bem rápido, para ela melhorar logo! Mil beijos, Ciça
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. Best of luck sweetie.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh no! Let me know if you need anything. I can bring something to eat if you need it.
Thinking of you and Lyla. [hug]
Oh no. I hope she is doing better.
Oh goodness - I hope Lyla is getting some good care, and that they can knock out that sickness for good. Thinking about the both of you.
Sending you prayers
Oi Ci,
estou rezando por vcs!Com fé em Deus será tudo bem rápido, para ela melhorar logo! Mil beijos, Ciça
Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that. Best of luck sweetie.
Post a Comment