look at her.. I have my happy baby back! isn't she so cute??!!!!!!!!!!
another wonderful thing, for 3 nights in a roll Lyla slept 12 hours uninterrupted. I feel so refreshed! nothing like 8 hours of sleep. I hope this is a trend
OMG Cibele! You've been through so much the past days! I am so glad and relieved to see things are all better now! I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like. Many good thoughts and vibes sent your way.
3 comments:
poor little thang! I am so very glad she is back to being able to move around and smile at her own house.
OMG Cibele! You've been through so much the past days!
I am so glad and relieved to see things are all better now! I can't even begin to imagine what it must have been like.
Many good thoughts and vibes sent your way.
hallelujah cibele, i am SO happy to hear it! and yes, she is super cute. BEYOND cute. yay for sleep!!!!!
Post a Comment