3 years ago I wrote my first post. I had no idea of the journey ahead, I had no idea of all the wonderful people I would meet, I had no hope that one day this blog would become about my journey as a mother, a single mother... life is unexpected and thrilling. In so may ways I am nothing like the "old me" that started this blog, but I have stayed true to myself , true to my core values, to my dreams. I've learned so much from you all. I appreciate your constant support, love, encouragement... I am very lucky to have you all my blog family!
9 comments:
Glad to see everything is fine with you!
Lyla is gorgeous as always!
Kisses
Happy 3 years, Cibele!! I am glad you are hanging in there! [Hugs]
Happy 3 years!
Happy third blogaversary. :)
xx
Happy Blogaversary!!
Happy Blogoversary! 3 years - that is awesome!
Happy Blogaversary!!! You're an amazing strong woman and mommy...
Happy, happy blogaversary! A great deal has happened in these past three years, but what has not changed is your strength and perseverance. It is truly inspiring. :)
Happy Blogoversary! Keep writing!
Post a Comment