Wednesday, May 27, 2009

It is no Joke, it just my life

MY F@$#^#!@^$ CAR WAS STOLEN TODAY, with all stuff inside, my baby's brand new car seat, stroller, check book, my car that I worked so many years to pay it off... my life is becoming a joke. How much freaking more do I have to take???????????????????????

12 comments:

areyoukiddingme said...

Oh no! How horrible. I hope they find it quickly, with no damage. I'm so sorry.

Delenn said...

I can't believe it!! Just what you need, more running around, etc. My SIL had her car stolen (in Detroit, where they live), after about a week they found it--and it was okay--in fact, cleaned. I hope you get your car back soon!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

I saw this on FB and I'm so freaking pissed off!! I just wish shit would stop happening to you. You and your beautiful little girl don't need this.

AwkwardMoments said...

I am so mad at the universe right now in your honor!

Shelby said...

OH no!! I'm soo sorry you have to deal with this. I'm thinking of you! I hope that they find it and that everything is in tact.

Sarah said...

What a nightmare, I'm so sorry! Do you have people close by who can help?

Cajun Cutie said...

so sorry

Serenity said...

Oh Cibele. I'm so sorry. Prayers here that they find it with everything intact shortly.

Hugs.

JJ said...

Oh my goodness, sweetie. What can we do to help? Hope that they are able to find your car!

hope548 said...

There are no words for the amount of suckage you have endured recently. I am so sorry about your car. I really hope it is recovered.

Kate said...

WHAT??? That is terrible!! I am so, so sorry! :(

LJ said...

Ugh! I'm so sorry