Saturday, May 09, 2009

My wish for you this day...

Just want to wish Happy Mother's day to all my dear friends. You are all fantastic mother's and I learn so much from you all.
I want to sent a special hug to all the ones still waiting for their miracles. My heart aches for you because know how you feel. You are all amazing women and I pray that all your dreams of motherhood will become true sooner than later. HUGS
A special one for all the mother that lost their babies . It is not fair that your little ones are not here with you . My heart breaks in one million pieces for you. I think also about the ones that lost their mother's. You will all be in my prayers.

2 years ago. I felt hopeless and had no idea that my blessing was coming soon. I hope that next year will be so much different for you all waiting

My first mother's day...


What a difference one year makes


Happy Mother's day to my mommy, I am so glad she is here to share to share thsi day with Lyla and I

3 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy Mother's Day to you

Sarah said...

what a great picture of the three generations!! happy mother's day to you too!

Kate said...

That is a GREAT photo of the three of you!