Dear sweet Lyla, I love you and I love spending time with you, but come on.... we don;t have to play and watch wonder pets at 4:30 am for the 3rd day in a roll...your mommy is tired, very tired, please please get into a normal sleeping schedule again. I know that your molars are bothering you , but understand if you sleep you will feel better, I will feel better . Mommy just needs 5 min to get ready for work in the morning, that is not much, is it??? I know that is a job for 2 people , but there is only me here, you have to work with me baby because mommy is running out of energy.I will be here for you no matter what but I need your help. I know it is not fair for me to ask you that , you are only 15 months old (today!) but mommy is very tired... we have a long weekend ahead of us and we can have lots of fun , I promise that I will not complain if yo don;t sleep but during the week I need to work and for that I need some rest, we can wake up 6:30 instead, deal??
LOVE YOU
Happy 15 months
5 comments:
Lyla please listen to Mommy :) She needs her rest in order to give you the 110% that you need! I know you're the cutest thing in the world and all, but stop being such a sneaky naughty! And yes, WOnder Pets is an awesome show, but it's on at other times right? lol!
I sooo feel for you Cibele- That sucks huge when their schedules are so screwy and you feel like you cant do anything about it! Hoping it turns around for you in a snap!
Oh I'm so sorry that you're dealing with sleep-deprivation! That is so hard. I hope she gets into a good sleep routine soon and you get all caught up! Happy 15 months Lyla! Give your mommy a break!
Lyla, this is Claire. Mommy's are the best, right? And we always want them right by us, playing with us, singing to us, snuggling us. But you have to be a good baby and sleep in the night-time so that Mommy has all the energy to play with you when she's not at work. I promise Mommy will TIVO Wonder Pets for you and will even sit and watch it with you.
Cibele: Feel free to roll your eyes and completely **hate** the little ducky on Wonder Pets, I do. And I feel for you hon, but you are doing the RIGHT thing by keeping up with the sleeping in her own bed. Consistency is key...((HUGS)) from me to you!
We just need to live near eachother - We could keep eachother company at these random no sleep days
I hope the situation has improved a little since you posted this. I don't know how you do it all, I really don't. You must be a very tough woman by now.
Bea
Post a Comment