My wait is over...
It is better even despite the rough times! With that beautiful child how could it not?
OMG..I LOVE the one of her on the bench!!! And she looks so big standing in that little play house! I'll say it again...where did our babies go!?!?!!?
Love the pics! Congrats on your two year anniversary.
Great pictures
What a wonderful thing that happened two years ago! What a wonderful little girl you have!
All I can do is smile when I look at this post.
and that is a reason to celebrate!
Oi Cibele,gente, como o tempo passa rápido demais. Acho que temos as provas vivas dentro de casa rsrsrs! Lyla está ENORME!! Meu Deus! Cara de mocinha já! linda!Bjo, Ciça
She is so cute. I love the bathing beauty one. She looks like she is having fun coloring. Looks like a southpaw to me (lefty). Love her curly hair
Post a Comment
9 comments:
It is better even despite the rough times! With that beautiful child how could it not?
OMG..I LOVE the one of her on the bench!!! And she looks so big standing in that little play house! I'll say it again...where did our babies go!?!?!!?
Love the pics! Congrats on your two year anniversary.
Great pictures
What a wonderful thing that happened two years ago! What a wonderful little girl you have!
All I can do is smile when I look at this post.
and that is a reason to celebrate!
Oi Cibele,
gente, como o tempo passa rápido demais. Acho que temos as provas vivas dentro de casa rsrsrs! Lyla está ENORME!! Meu Deus! Cara de mocinha já! linda!
Bjo, Ciça
She is so cute. I love the bathing beauty one. She looks like she is having fun coloring. Looks like a southpaw to me (lefty).
Love her curly hair
Post a Comment