Tuesday, August 25, 2009

go go go

Ly has a new favorite word: Go... is more like go go go. Yesterday she started to say go go go go (when she wants to go outside). I looked at the door and she had my car keys and her "cell phone" in one hand and trying to open the door with the other. I am glad that I always have my camera close by. Like mother, like daughter !

6 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute! When I ask Claire if she wants to go "bye bye" she books it over to the garage door, picks up her shoes, hands me my sunglasses and streeeethces for the door knob just like Lyla. They are so smart...little sponges that just soak up every single thing that we do!

BTW...on another blog that I read the kids had post-viral rashes a few days ago too. So, it must be going around. Shove that one in that woman's face from your church! HA!

Serenity said...

So cute! O's thing is to say "OWWWWW!" and grab his plastic shovel. Because, you know, he has LOTS of digging to do. :)

I am glad she's feeling better.

xxx

Delenn said...

Oh that is soo cute! I was watching a Scientific American last night where they were talking about this age group and their spot on imitation skills...I guess this just means we should be careful what we do...cuz they might do it too!

Glad she is feeling better!

Amanda said...

That is so stinkin cute. She's watchin Mommy, that's for sure!!!

Thankful Terri said...

Wow look at her she wants to go and don't you stop me. How cute is she? They say the best complement is to follow what someone else does. Truely a cute momment.

Bea said...

That's a great new word! So clever.

Bea