Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Sick
baby girl is sick. I took her to the doc and she said is some viral infection. She had 105 fever last night, very scary. She has been home since Monday. Her Dad has spent most of the time with her since I have almost no sick leave left. My boss seems to be keeping score of how many times she gets sick. It is really hard to try to balance everything. Thank God that she is feeling better today. I am praying and hoping for a night of sleep and that tomorrow she is all better. I kind feel guilty because I think that I overdid last weekend... we went to the pool, o a bday party, to a concert, petting zoo... we were out all the time. At least the ear tubes are really working, that is the first time he has fever since she had the surgery to ut them in. Summer really agrees with ther, it is for the first time she has been with a cold this summer. I am not really looking forward to winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Pooooor girl. Ugg, So sorry she isnt feeling well--hope shes on the mend really soon!
Oh hon - we had a busy weekend ourselves too, and O got a fever on Monday night. Not as high as your little girl's, but high enough.
I know the guilty feeling. But you can't blame yourself!
I hope she's better soon. Hugs.
xxx
So sorry she's sick! Hope she's feeling better soon!
Oh man. Sorry to hear Lyla is sick! It is so hard to balance work and sick time. I hope she gets better soon!
I don't think being busy has anything to do with it. Toddlers pretty much do what they want in any circumstances (i.e. if they are really tired, they will sleep, if they don't want to be out--they will fuss and let you know). So, don't feel guilty about it--I am sure it was very fun and stimulating for her!
Uggg, poor baby ) :
My office makes comments to me when I'm out a lot for a sick baby too...what do they expect????
Hope she's feeling better soon!
I'm sorry she's sick and hope she feels better really soon!
Post a Comment