My husband and I started dating on July 27th ,1997 ! so It has been 10 years that we are a couple (3 years dating+ 1 engaged + almost 7 married)... I Can't believe that it has been that long already. Our strong love has held us together for all those years. It feels so good to stil have fun with him, to still be so in love, to still get chills with only a kiss, to still miss him if we are more than one day apart, to want everyday more to make him a father (He will be an awesome Dad). These last 3 years have been very difficult but my husband has kept me optimistic, happy and strong. He is my safe place, my love, my best friend, still the man of my dreams and for this I am forever grateful.
Here is one of the 1o songs I picked for him. I chose 10 songs , 10 photos and wrote 10 cards and framed the songs along with the a specific picture for each year and I will spread them all over the house with balloons before I leave to work. I think he is going to like it.
WHEN I SEE YOU SMILE
Sometimes I wonder How I'd ever make it through,
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue
'Cause sometimes it seems
Like this world's closing in on me,
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me
Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in,
I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you, baby
And everything's alright,
everything's alright
When I see you smile
I can face the world,
oh oh, you know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light,
oh oh, I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile Oh yeah,
baby when I see you smile at me
Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do
What a touch of your hand can do I
t's like nothing that I ever knew
And when the rain is falling I don't feel it,
'cause you're here with me now
And one look at you baby
Is all I'll ever need,
you're all I'll ever need
Here is one of the 1o songs I picked for him. I chose 10 songs , 10 photos and wrote 10 cards and framed the songs along with the a specific picture for each year and I will spread them all over the house with balloons before I leave to work. I think he is going to like it.
WHEN I SEE YOU SMILE
Sometimes I wonder How I'd ever make it through,
Through this world without having you
I just wouldn't have a clue
'Cause sometimes it seems
Like this world's closing in on me,
And there's no way of breaking free
And then I see you reach for me
Sometimes I wanna give up I wanna give in,
I wanna quit the fight
And then I see you, baby
And everything's alright,
everything's alright
When I see you smile
I can face the world,
oh oh, you know I can do anything
When I see you smile
I see a ray of light,
oh oh, I see it shining right through the rain
When I see you smile Oh yeah,
baby when I see you smile at me
Baby there's nothing in this world that could ever do
What a touch of your hand can do I
t's like nothing that I ever knew
And when the rain is falling I don't feel it,
'cause you're here with me now
And one look at you baby
Is all I'll ever need,
you're all I'll ever need
UPDATE
He loved it!!! There you have it, our 10 years in 10 songs and 10 pictures!!!
9 comments:
Having a supportive partner is so important. I wish you many more years of happiness! :)
oh that's awesome, he's going to love it! i would be over the moon if my husband surprised me with something like that. what a great idea!
Here's to another 10 years with your great guy!
Oh wow completely adorable - i hope he reads this!!
Happy Anniversary! Your gift idea is a great one!!!
7 years and in July, just like Mr A and myself :)
We've actually been together for nine years since we dated two years first.
I can understand about the difficult years infertility has caused. I hope the years to come bring only good times and wishes fulfilled.
Beautiful poem :)
X
Happy 10 Years Anniversary!!
That's so sweet! You're both lucky to have each other and you both will rock as parents! Happy Anniversary Cibele!
Happy Anniversary! We are married 10 years in Jan 08, and I think I may steal your idea if you don't mind too much!
Post a Comment