Today in Sao Paulo Brazil, the deadliest plan crash in Brazil's history happened. At least 200 dead, no survivors reported so far. I mourn with my fellow Brazilians for such huge tragedy.
Cibele..when I heard about the crash I actually thought about you and wondered if it was in the area where you are from. It is so sad when losses like this happen and it affects so many families. My thoughts are with all of them tonight.
7 comments:
Cibele..when I heard about the crash I actually thought about you and wondered if it was in the area where you are from. It is so sad when losses like this happen and it affects so many families. My thoughts are with all of them tonight.
I'm sorry to hear about the tragic loss of lives.
That's just overwhelming
I am so sorry to hear about the unnecessary loss of life.
It is very tragic indeed.
This is so sad. Thanks for sharing because its the first I heard of this news. My thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by the tragedy.
Thinking about all those poor families x
Post a Comment