Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Busy Busy

Hi Ladies
I am so happy with the latest good news, looks like that BFP are popping all over. Congrats to Sarah..hoping for a great second beta, Baby blues, I have my fingers crossed and keeping it very optimistic about your first beta... and good luck for all of you ladies (JJ, Serenity) that are still waiting.

For me, I took clomid again (last one today) and the hot flashes are already setting in . Work has been crazy but much better than last week... I am so busy with this proposal that I am working on that I haven't had time to do much... Soon it will be time for the sex marathon again and I'll be even busier.

8 comments:

Sarah said...

er, enjoy the marathon! hope the clomid isn't too miserable. i hate hot flashes.

Kate said...

Good luck with your marathon! :)

Courtney said...

Good luck! Good luck!! Good luck!!!

LJ said...

Hey, at least there is one good side effect to infertility!

Baby Blues said...

Woohoo! Hang the 'Do not disturb sign' and enjoy getting busy.

Thanks Cibele.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Good luck with the marathon! Thanks for the well wishes!

JJ said...

Woohoo for the marathon=) I know it gets tiring...

Thanks for the well wishes! And best of luck to you!

AwkwardMoments said...

Glad things are sounding good for you - good luck during the marathon