Sunday, July 08, 2007

Hi ladies,
Not much to report here.DH and I are trying to keep it fun, but man we are so tired of these sex marathons... According to the OPK and temp is looks like I Ovulated July 4th! CD 22 , very late for a medicated cycle. My temp is not too high , making me wondering with the quality of the egg wasn't too good. I am 4dpo today and I started taking 100 mg progesterone today. I also don't feel any side effect with prometrium, not even sore boobs.

The weekend was nice, we went to the movies (we go at least twice a week) and saw license to wed. We also went to the new Brazilian streak house that opened up here this weekend... it was wonderful, we felt like we were home. I eat so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much for the lovely notes from the Braces Bunch. It means so much to me!!!

Have a great week
See bellow a picture that we took July 4th . DH and I went to a very fun concert: Def Leppard, Sticks and Foreigners . You can tell that we like the 80's LOL!!!

10 comments:

ultimatejourney said...

Outdoor concerts are so much fun! Kick back, relax, and enjoy a sex-marathon-free week!

Kate said...

I'll be praying for good news at the end of your 2ww!

JJ said...

Cute picture!!

AwkwardMoments said...

ROCK OUT!! What a great concert i bet. I o'd on cd 18 (of a medicated cycle)whichis also kind of late. I hope you made your own fireworks on the 4th also!!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Against my doctors wishes I was temping for a few days after the IUI. My temps didn't get all that high either and I thought the same thing. I've heard that meds and triggers (what I had) leave temps inaccurate so don't lose hope based on that!

Andressa said...

Ci, here waiting and praying that this cycle will work for you. No woman should ever have to go through infertility, it just plain sucks...
Hugs,

Changing Expectations said...

I am thinking about you and hoping for a BFP!

Baby Blues said...

You two are such a cute couple. Let the good times roll!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Hee hee...that's the face of an ovulating woman!

hope548 said...

Try not to read too much into it. Just got to wait and hope now! I'm hoping for you too!

Was that movie any good?
I love 80s music too!