Thursday, July 12, 2007

My heart is broken for my friend , UPDATE

I have this dear friend from Brazil, we've known each other for almost 10 years... I love her, even with the distance our friendships always stayed strong. A few days ago she told me she was PG. She was actually trying, not for long , but it was a very planned pregnancy... even though I am very happy for her, I cried (what's wrong with me??). Yesterday we talked, all the bitterness went way and I was just happy for her... She was so excited with the baby! Than today her husband sent me an e-mail. She started bleeding and having side pain... after an u/s , the doctor confirmed, it is an ecotpic pregnancy and she is doing a surgery tomorrow morning. Her husband was devastated; I am devastated for her... Please if you can keep them on your thoughts (Raquel and Fernando) pray that she will come out of the surgery with everything she needs to get pregnant again, that she can heal physically and emotionally. My heart is truly broken for my friend...

UPDATE**************

My friend had surgery today, because of complication she lost her left tube. She lost lots of blood and is very weak but doing ok. Thank you so much for your prayers...

12 comments:

Kate said...

That is so hearbreaking. I will pray for your friend.

JJ said...

Im so sorry for your friend...glad you can be a source of comfort for her...

ultimatejourney said...

That is so, so sad. I'll be thinking of her.

Leah said...

That is terrible, I'm so sorry for your friend. I'll send lots of prayers and thoughts her way.

Aurelia said...

I'm sooo sorry for your friend. I'll say a prayer for her tonight.

Carrie said...

You're poor friend. I feel so sorry for her. I hope she is ok.

Sarah said...

oh no, i am so sorry for your friend. there's nothing good about this situation, but she's lucky to have you to share this with. i hope in time that makes it easier.

Shelby said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend! I'm glad the surgery went OK, and hope that she heals fast. I'll be thinking of her and her family.

AwkwardMoments said...

Gosh, that is so sad. She is in my heart ( and prayers) - farah

Mony said...

Oh no. What a horrible turn of events. I'm sure you will be a great support to her. I'm sorry for you all.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Oh no, I am so sorry for your friend.

One View said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend. She will be in our thoughts and prayers.