CD 20 today, the new pack of OPKs was the lucky one. I finally got a positive (yesterday and today actually). I am feeling very uncomfortable, back pain, bloating, my ovaries fell very heavy, and I finally saw some EWCM. Yesterday I sent DH a text message telling that I finally got a + OPK (meaning: get ready for tonight)... Than look what he sent me back:

I love him for keeping it fun...
Maybe we'll catch the egg this time!!!!!
21 comments:
Start working! But keep it fun. :-)
That is classic....I love it. Good luck hun.
in the spirit of one celeb to another "That's Hot"!! Aren't husbands great ?!? Go catch that egg
I hope so!
Good luck and have fun!
Fingers crossed.
I like your husbands humour. Mine has a similar outlook. It takes that to keep sane I think.
That is really cute!
I love it!
Best of luck catching that elusive egg!
I hope you catch one=)
Hilarious!!! I love it. Good luck. Hopefully this will be it!!
Amy
dancingwithinfertility.blogspot.com
That's hilarious! :)
Just wanted to wish you luck catching that egg. Your DH is hilarious.. :) Yes and have fun...
That is GREAT!!!
LOL!!! What a sweet hubby you have! Hope the sexy time was everything you hoped it would be!
Good luck! Here's hoping for the BFP for you!!
HILARIOUS! I hate it when people said to me during my TTC time (we've since given up...long story), "Well, at least you're having fun!" No, we weren't having fun. It was NOT fun. So I LOVE that you are keeping it with an edge. :-) GO GIRL! Bring Sexy Back!
Have a great time! Here's to catching that egg!
High Five!
Good luck!!!!
Hoping your sexy-time is lucky-time this time, Cibele! I'm glad to hear you two are keeping it fun.
Awesome.
Post a Comment