On the fertility front, 11 dpo today, the familiar AF symptoms are hunting me already... and shouldn't’t be much longer until AF shows up....I keep on fighting: clomid again next month
On a Happier note, tonight we got together with some of our Brazilian friends to watch the final soccer game for the American Cup! Brazil won (whohoo) and against Argentine (double Whohoo) and Argentine did not score a single time (whohoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo). JUST TOO SWEET..
I'll leave with the picture of our soccer team's victory today (Brazil 3 x 0 Argentine) WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS !!!!!!!!!



UPDATE:
Temp went bellow cover line today , so I think that my symptoms are indeed AF symptoms. BUMMER... anyway, there is always next month .... and I'LL KEEP ON FIGHTING UNTIL THE END.

6 comments:
You never know, I keep seeing alot of people say af/preg symptoms are similiar ..I am glad youand your friend have eachother. That soccer celebration looks fun!!
Wow, your friend is lucky to have a friend who can support her through these next 6 months. I don't know how I'd handle waiting that long after a loss.
I, too, hope your AF symptoms are really pg symptoms, but I know it sure is hard to hope.
Congrats to Brazil!
Sorry that your friend has to wait so long to TTC again. But I'm glad she has you as a friend and that she's doing ok. Congrats to Brazil!!
i like that fighting spirit!
Sorry to hear about your temp. :-(
WE'LL GET YOU NEXT TIME.
(Mama is from Argentina. There was NO joy in the LMN household).
:)
Post a Comment