Thursday, September 06, 2007

Baby's first video!

Hi ladies,
Thank you so much for the sweet messages of congratulations. Dh and I and the rest of our families are so so happy and thankful for this huge blessing in our lives. it all feels so delicate and fragile, as if it can be taken away and any minute, it is like living in a glass house. But I'll take a day at a time and keep praying for baby to keep on growing and also praying for all of you waiting for your BFP... praying that it comes sooner than later.

Since Yesterday I started feeling very sick. It is not morning sickness, it is all day sickness... but is all good.

Here is the video of my first u/s...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5618589856262761826


I've seen it a million times already.

7 comments:

Somewhat Ordinary said...

After we left our last ultrasound I wished I had brought my digital camera. What a neat treasure to show your child one day!

AwkwardMoments said...

Incredible

Jackie said...

Simply amazing. Did you use a camera or did you record it from the machine? Congratulations!

Changing Expectations said...

Wow, how great!

Courtney said...

That is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

BigP's Heather said...

OH, listen to that strong little heart!!!!

That is awesome!

Sarah said...

congratulations cibele! one day at a time is the way to go. here's to many more fantastic days!!