I just got home from my doc’s appointment. I feel so silly but I am glad that I went (I LOVE my doctor!!). ANYWAY, she got the Doppler and already said: "it might be too early to hear with the Doppler, but if I cant hear it we go for a scan" I LOVE MY DOCTOR ... than she started trying, my heart was almost jumping off my chest, I heard the blood rushing in my uterus, she moved around and after what seemed forever there it was " A STRONG HEARTBEAT... 160 bpm ...the sweetest sound! What a relief! I am so so happy and thankful. Thank you all for the kind words of support. It made all the difference in the world . Now I can enjoy my weekend knowing that baby is still here!!! LOVE YOU BABY!!!!
10 weeks today.
16 comments:
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
I'm so glad everything is ok!!
I am so so so happy for you.
SO glad=)
I am so happy for you!! I didn't comment on your last post, since I didn't feel had any experience to draw from. But I am so happy for you and baby!
Have a great weekend! Enjoy!!
Great news, Cibele!!
What a relief! I'm so glad to hear this!
Glad to hear the good news!
Excellent news!
I'm so happy for you that you received good news, and can now relax just a little. Enjoy the weekend on this fantastic high!
Whew! Glad to hear it!
woohoo!
So glad to hear that things are progressing so well and that you little baby is healthy in there!
AWESOME!!! So wonderful!!!
What a relief!!
Yay for a good, strong heartbeat! Great news, Ci!!
Congratulations!
It is the most beautiful sound on earth isn't it? Congratulations!
Post a Comment