Thursday, September 06, 2007

Sad news from Sara

I couldn't believe the news for Sara (http://saras-p.blogspot.com/) today. I am heartbroken for you my dear friend. I can't believe that Pygmy puff is gone, I can;t believe it. Please stop by her blog to send Sara some support. My thoughts and prayers are with you Sara. I am very sorry, I am very sorry

3 comments:

Mony said...

I can't stop thinking about her either. It's just too, too awful.

Dr. Grumbles said...

Wow, you guys are touching my heart with all these posts just about me. Thanks for thinking of me.

BTW - I am absolutely ecstatic about your pregnancy and I will be cheering you on even as I mourn my own.

Baby Blues said...

I'm still in shock over the news. It's just sad. But we're such a resilient bunch, and with so much outpouring of support, she will get through this.