I am freaking out. I went from feeling terribly sick all week last week to not feeling anything since Saturday. Not that I miss feeling that way , but I am worried. Last night I couldn't sleep and my next appointment is still on Oct 5th. My clothes still fit well and haven't noticed changes in my body... the only thing that was making "feel pregnant" was the all day sickness, now its gone, is it normal? I am so scared. I still feel tired, constipated and a bit bloated... Has anybody else experienced this?
9w3d today
10 comments:
My morning sickness pretty much went away about half way through week 8. It might come back again, though. I think your body starts to slowly get used to the hormones.
I hope all is well. I know it is so hard not to worry.
All my symptoms disappeared around 9-10 weeks so dont worry. I got a doppler around 10 weeks and it was the best thing I ever rented! I don't worry nearly as much as I used to as i can get my "fix" daily!! I rented it for 25 bucks a month at www.bellybeats.com...I could hear the heartbeat on it around mid 10 weeks. I've heard it everyday since!!
All of my symptoms disappeared for a few days right around 9 weeks and then came back about 4-5 days later and are still with me at 12 weeks. I did however freak out at that time and went in for an unscheduled ultrasound. Call your doctor if you're worried. It's not worth losing sleep over. I feel like a crazy lady every time I call the doctor but it always makes me feel better to do so in the end.
my nausea left right around 9 weeks. it still comes back occasionally if I smell certain foods cooking or raw meat, if I'm on my feet too long-especially in the kitchen, or if I get dehydrated. I hope all is well with you and that it's just a normal adjustment. my next appt is on oct 5 as well (i'll be 12 wks then) so I'll be looking for your update the same day. Take care.
I'm glad to hear others talk about symptoms changing at this point. Hopefully Oct 5th will roll around before too long (either that, or they'll squeeze you in earlier to ease your mind!)
Bea
I don't have any nausea really but tired, constipated and bloated I do have.
Don't be afraid to call the doctor and ask for a quick check (either ultrasound or doppler). I am sure they would rather you not be worried. They are there to care for you and your pregnancy so I am sure they would be happy to put your mind at ease!
It could be nothing. So hang in there and try to think happy thoughts. I'm right here cheering you on!
Mine didn't fully go away until about 2 weesk ago, but sometimes I would have a few days where I wondered the same thing...then it would sneak back in!
I wanted to tell you your post on my blog had me in tears (happy tears). I wanted to e-mail you, but couldn't find your address. Could you send it to me?
somewhatordinary at gmail dot com
Thanks!!
Post a Comment