My niece (dh's brother's daughter)is here! She was born last Tuesday September 18th. She weighed in at 8.7 lbs and 20.4 inches. She is so cute!!!!!! I visited her at the hospital the very next day. I am hoping and praying that my baby and her will grow up together along with my niece S (2 years old) and C (6 years old)!! I grew up with many cousins and I hope that my baby has this opportunity also. For now I am thankful for the life of this beautiful and healthy baby girl! WELCOME TO THIS WORLD BABY A... anty C loves you!

When my last niece was born (Oct 2005), I was pregnant (6 weeks), a few days later I m/c ... It was so painful. Watching her grow has been a constant reminder of what could have been. I hope that this time things will be different.
tomorrow 9 weeks! a 2 weeks to go until my next OB appointment
5 comments:
now that's a good lookin healthy baby! looking forward to seeing the picture of yours in about seven months!!
Congratulations!!!
She is beautiful. Congrats!!!
When the page popped up, for a second I thought--WHAT? somehow you fast forwarded--lol...I am sure your niece and your baby will spend many days together running you in circles :)
I certainly relate to the thoughts on cousins. The cousins on D's side are already 12 and 7. I worry that they won't really be playmates for any child(ren)we get to have.
The cousin on my side was also born just a few months after my first due date, and I can't help but sometimes think of her as what we could have had. Still, I love her dearly.
Congrats on your adorable new family member!
Post a Comment