Monday, September 03, 2007

waiting for tomorrow

Tomorrow is the D day. U/s is scheduled for 10:40 am. I am so so nervous, I could barely sleep last night, I kept dreaming about the u/s. In my first dream the doc said that I am expecting 5 babies!!! Than I woke up, had another dream, I could hear the heartbeat, so sweet!!!!!! I had the same dream over and over again. I am counting the hours for tomorrow, I am hoping for the best but getting ready for the worse. Please , please God, let this be

Friday I had my first pregnancy vomiting episode. The time and place where less than perfect but I was happy about it. I went to see dh playing in a Cuban restaurant, late at night and I got hungry, the lights and the loud sound made me dizzy, and than it came... I felt miserable and people looking at me as if I was drunk... LOL but deep down I was pretty happy! LOL. I felt nauseous a couple of more times during the week, nothing major but some gagging ... I hope that this is a good sign.

Wish me luck ladies, I hope that tomorrow I have great news for you all

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope for only good news tommoro, good luck :)

Erin said...

That's great (if a little gross) news about the puking! I'll be thinking good thoughts for you!

BigP's Heather said...

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

Waiting with you and hoping for the best.

AwkwardMoments said...

sending lots of good fortune!!

Courtney said...

Everything is crossed for good results tomorrow!

Mandy said...

Best of luck for tomorrow, and YAY for the pregnancy symptoms!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Fingers crossed!!!

Jackie said...

Glad to hear you puked (never thought I would say that)! I'm wishing you all the best tomorrow for a terrific scan!

Kate said...

Good luck!!!! I can;t wait to hear the results :)

Baby Blues said...

Wishing you the best of luck!