I called the doctor yesterday to ask if I could have my appointment any earlier than Sep 7th because I am growing more and more anxious with the wait. The nurse said that would ask the doctor. Doctor calls me today, she was super nice and said she is completely booked but she could get me in for a scan TODAY! unfortunately I can't today because my new insurance will not start until tomorrow.... MAJOR BUMMER. Today DH could not come and I really really need him to be there with me. But she will see me on TUESDAY for an u/s... 10:40 am!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am freaking out... I am so scared my lack of symptoms means that there will be nothing in my uterus or a blighted egg... I'll be 6w4days, the same time that I was when I miscarried. I will try to stay positive, I only have to survive the holiday now
As for the symptoms... hum, boobs definitely don't hurt anymore nor look any bigger but with some blue veins, gas still bother me , I feel bloated most of the time. camps on and off. Sleepy, only after meals. I feel a bit sick in the morning before breakfast but nothing major. I did gag 3 times when I went too long without food. My skin looks horrible. Mild heartburn and metalic taste in the mouth. But again this can all be due to the major stress I am in.
Dh is playing tonight , i'll go see him playing and try to have some fun!!!!!!!!!!
have a great holiday weekend
6w today!
8 comments:
I can't wait to hear about the scan! I hope everything goes really well. :)
Awesome that you got it moved up! I can't wait to hear how it goes.
Have a great time tonight and thanks for the postcard!!
good luck to you
Hey, you hang in there and try to enjoy your weekend! Can't wait to hear news on Tuesday.
I'm really glad that the doctor was able to fit you in sooner. I hope that the scan puts your mind at ease, and you get nothing but good news!
Glad that you got moved up--its so hard to wait!
I am having my U/S at 8:15 that morning! Let's hope we both have good news! Good Luck!!
Those symptoms sounds pretty good to me!
Best of luck for the scan - I hope you see something truly special!
De-lurking to say Congrats on your pregnancy. Good luck at your u/s! The #'s sound great and the symptoms are great too :) As for the nausea maybe you are the lucky one not to have any, sometimes it's later around 7-8 weeks. Congrats again. :)
Post a Comment