
You're athletic, charming, and probably a good dancer.
Unfortunately, you don't really mind chopping down the rain forest, and you probably
consider homeless people expendable in certain circumstances. Of course, your
personality is so diverse that it's hard to track down exactly what you're like. You
definitely like Pele, the World Cup, and shouting "gooooal" at the
top of your lungs
Hunnnn, the first line is not very true...
What country are you? Take the test
http://bluepyramid.org/ia/cquiz.htm
6 comments:
I LOVE Brazil. We're both GREAT countries. I spent an entire summer in Manaus. Lovely.
Although, i could never quite get comfortable with the swimsuits. I wore my american "diaper" the entire summer. ; )
And whoa has Brazil corned the market on impossibly beautiful people or what?!!?
That's cool that you actually got your country, even if the description may not match well!
Isn't that neat your country matched your heritage!
Interesting stuff!
:)
Cool! You are Brazil!
Thanks for stopping by my blog to show your support. I can't tell you what that means to me. I hope you'll return and send some other viewers my way. I'm glad we've found each other and I'm wishing you well.
Thanks for the fun personality quiz. I will use this for the next time I need something to do to pass the time while we await an adoption match.
Jenna
http://epilogue.inconceivablejourney.com
Post a Comment