Saturday, August 18, 2007

The numbers are in....

Hi ladies,
Thank you so much for the messages of support. It is so great that all of you sharing this moment with me. I just got the sweetest phone call ever: The nurse said:
Progesterone: 32.2
Beta result 15dpo : ITS POSITIVE!!!
350!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG... THANK YOU LORD!!!

Monday I will draw blood again for a second beta. For now I'll celebrate this first step. I POAS today and was definitely darker than yesterday.
I could barely sleep last night,I had a dream that my beta was inconclusive that I was bleeding. I prayed so much, cried and prayed a little more.
A amazing thing happened. The night before I saw that I saw the 2 pink lines I was tossing and turning in bed and DH gently put his hand on my belly and I felt that he was praying. He told me today that he felt compelled to pray for our pregnancy plans, for God to bless us with a baby, and he did not even know!



Thank you all again , you are all on my prayers

M

13 comments:

Carrie said...

I missed your last post. OMG indeed. This is wonderful news, really wonderful! I am so pleased for you both. I hope everything continues to be fantastic. xxx

ultimatejourney said...

That's fantastic! Congratulations again!

hope548 said...

So cool. I hope soon you can leave the anxiety behind and enjoy a smooth and wonderful pregnancy!

AwkwardMoments said...

SWEET!! Can't wait to read about how fantastic monday is also!!

Anonymous said...

What wonderful numbers! Congrats!

Courtney said...

Super numbers! Congratulations again on such a wonderful outcome to this cycle. :)

JJ said...

All smiles for you over here!!!!=)=)

Ashley said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats! As for with your hubby, isn't that weird? God is wonderful!

BigP's Heather said...

YAY!!!

Those are really great numbers! Congratulations!!!

OHN said...

Holy cow! What a past couple of months you have had...and now a little one on the way! Keep us posted :)

Kate said...

Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr. Grumbles said...

Come on, double beta, double!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

That is wonderful! Can't wait to hear today's numbers!