Monday, August 20, 2007

Guess Who is FREAKING OUT?

Me of course..
OMG I am so nervous, so anxious... I am scared that it will happen again. I am feeling less cramps but I am don't feel anything else. No tired, no hungry, no going to the bathroom a lot... boobs not any bigger. I know that is too soon, but I just wish I felt any different. I POAS again today, and it was not any darker than Saturday, but I guess I reached that limit on how high dark the line can be (???, any assvise??).... I got my blood drawn today and results should be in tomorrow. I just have to survive through the day now... I really don't want to be at work right now.... I am sorry if I am being over dramatic girls , it has been very difficult not too stress over this. Thanks for you help and I'll keep you posted
Look my army of HPTs... I have to go to the dollar store and get some cheap ones...



14 comments:

hope548 said...

You hang in there lady! I feel really good about this for you.

OHN said...

I am sorry you have to wait till tomorrow for the results! Please try to do something enjoyable today to keep you calm and your spirits high :)

AwkwardMoments said...

geeeez like you haven't waited long enough!! Hang in there

Courtney said...

With every minute, you are getting closer to tomorrow. I hope that your test results are spectacular and you can get back to enjoying your new status. :)

Serenity said...

Oh hang in there hon- you're almost there!

RE: symptoms this early - trust me, it's OK that you don't have any yet. I didn't have many either - some bloat, but nothing that screamed "pregnant."

But hon. Your number was GREAT. Really. You are very solidly pregnant.

*hug* hang in there, ok?

Topcat said...

Oh,good luck with your results tomorrow.

AwkwardMoments said...

Look at all those pretty 2 lines!!! Freakin Fantastic

BigP's Heather said...

Don't worry, I'm going to be a COMPLETE nut case if I ever get to see a second line. You go ahead and freak out.

Leah said...

Dang, those are some seriously dark test lines! I agree that you are at the max for what can be displayed -- unless they make a test that yells at you progressively louder each day. :-)

I have all my fingers and toes crossed for wonderful, delightful news of your beta tomorrow!

Caro said...

LOL at Leah's suggestion of a test that yells louder each day - I could so do with one of those.

Hang in there.

Ashley said...

Wow at the army of HPT's! I say no worries, because this is it. I really hope you get some great numbers back. I hate you have to wait so long! Plus, being at work makes it worse! Hang in there girl! I am keeping you in my prayers and keeping my fingers crossed!

TeamWinks said...

Holy crap! Can't wait to hear some good news from your camp!

Dr. Grumbles said...

I offer the absolute best wishes I can muster for you. I know it is so scary. All you need is one loss to ruin the experience of pregnancy.

Hoping for good blood results!!!

Andressa said...

Just look at all those HPT's!!! hehehehe

Nothing like POAS!
I took one after my first positive beta test (I didn't POAS before) just to see what the two lines looked like. The best sensation EVER!