Hi Ladies,
Not much going on here, Lady Hope is out the door and I am just waiting the Fat lady start singing. AF is due this week and I hear her coming. My dad sent me some 100mg clomid for next cycle (Dad has a pharmacy in Brazil) and he is very help to be able to help me. Today is Father's day in Brazil, LOVE YOU DAD and I miss you a lot.
Yesterday I went to a wedding and whoever did the sitting arrangements had no idea how bad it was to make me sit with 4, I repeat 4, very pregnant women. I tried not to pay attention on their "prenant conversations", after a while it became unbearable and I left early, without saying good by or waiting to talk to the bride. How pathetic am I? and to top all off I cried all the way back home.
My heart goes out to Baby Blues (I hope you get some great news on your next scan) and Loren who has suffered an early loss, I am so sorry my dear I know exactly how you feel. For the rest of you, have a great week!! I have a huge project (My first grant as principal investigator) due this week and I'll be working on the final details for submission on Wednesday. Wish me lucl
15 comments:
Argh. You are NOT pathetic. I probably would have done the same thing at that wedding...
Four! No one deserves that. I'm sorry it was so hard.
That would have been torture to sit with 4 pregnant women.
You poor thing. That is cruel and unusual punishment - no one should have to go through that! You were brave. I wouldn't have even sat down at that table.
Of course, we would all cry, Sweetie. You have to in a situation like that!
Ok.. you are nOT pathetic - that is just a cruel spin in this universe!!! Hugs to you! Awesome that you have the Pharmacy Hook up!!
You jest?
Passing 4 pregnant women in the street is torture....sitting down for HOURS with four pregnant women is UNBELIVABLE TORTURE.
I would have left early too. It must have been very sad & hard for you xx
Not pathetic - AT ALL!
Good luck with the grant writing.
4 pregnant women at your table?!? Unbelievable. You did well just to sit there for part of the time.
Good luck with your work this week!
Yikes....4! I dont think I could have sat still...
Sorry AF is on her way...but so nice of your dad to be so thoughtful=)
There are ALWAYS pregnant people at weddings! What's up with that? Last wedding I went to, there were pregnant women and people I knew with small babies everywhere. I actually got my period on the drive home! So cruel! You are not pathetic!
Get ready to let Hope back in!
Good luck with everything!
Maybe you absorbed some fertile vibes while being surrounded by preggos!
not at all pathetic, we've all been there. we do the best we can, right? sometimes you just have to take care of you.
good luck with work!!
4 pregnant women? You deserve a medal my friend.
That is great that your dad can get you 'the goods'! That wedding experience sounds just dreadful. Can your dad give you something to erase the experience of sitting at a table with 4 pregnant women??? :)
Good luck this week!
you are too hard on yourself. only an inanimate object would not have been upset. seriously.
Post a Comment