I bought this last month, It will someday be on my baby's crib as a reminder of how long I hoped to see him/her sleeping peacefully and what a blessing that day will be!
Wednesday, August 08, 2007
HOPE
Every month is the same thing, I start the cycle sad, devastated for another BFN... after a few days the cloud lifts off and Hope sets in. Clomid , early ovulation, sex marathon.... It has to work! 1 DPO, HOPE has unpacked her bags and make her self comfortable. I always imagine that I can be 1 day pregnant (silly me), that things can be different this time. As the days post ovulation goes by, HOPE starts packing her bags again (is always a short stay).7DPO, even despite all the progesterone I am taking I don't have any symptoms, no sore breasts, nothing! I can either try to fool HOPE into staying a little longer and just let her go, at least until next cycle. I know all too well how my cycles end, and what lack of symptoms means, so it is hard to convince HOPE to stay. Sorrow is waiting her turn in line along with AF, I've told them they are not welcome, but they insist in showing up. Even if she goes, I hope that she returns next month, I need HOPE to keep on fighting.
I bought this last month, It will someday be on my baby's crib as a reminder of how long I hoped to see him/her sleeping peacefully and what a blessing that day will be!
I bought this last month, It will someday be on my baby's crib as a reminder of how long I hoped to see him/her sleeping peacefully and what a blessing that day will be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Over here helping you hold the hope. Tell that lady to stick around for awhile!!!
We're all hoping for you! :)
I definitely have a love/hate relationship with Hope. I love, love, love her but she always lets me down and the crash and burn is just so hard.
If you need her to unpack her bags at my place and crash on my couch - she is more than welcome to stay here for you. I'll feed her well.
This 30 monthly cycle really really sucks. That's just one way that infertility just keeps on giving. ARGH! HUG
I will pack up my hope and send it to you. I don't need her this month - maybe a double dose of HOPING is better?
I am full of HOPE for you, too!
I'm hoping you get to use that adorable pillow in about 8 months.
Hang in there! I am hoping for you also.
I hear you loud and clear...sigh...
I am hoping with you. That is such a beautiful saying.
Hey girl, I am just sending some of your hope my way. It is not over until the fat lady sings...
Aww that is so cute....Hope is a dangerous lady...but we all need her.
Thank you for all your support lately, and I can only hope that you have great things just around the corner waiting for you...
I have a special relationship with the word HOPE too, hence my blog user-name. Hope is essential! I think that pillow is precious, and I NEVER use the word "precious!"
My brother just started this website making t-shirts with positive sayings on them. He asked me if I had any ideas and I told him I would buy a t-shirt that said hope, so he added it to the lot. It's almost a motto!
i am hoping for you too.
Post a Comment