last month I even had to buy a second package of OPKs , I did no O until cd 22
Today I woke up and thought: Cd 14 today , maybe in one day or so I will start using my OPks since I know I O late. But than I started having lots of O pain and decided to test : POSITIVE OPK.... LOL that is the first time that I got a + with the very first stick. It just made my day... Now I have a mission to seduce DH! Wish me luck ladies
13 comments:
Go get him!!!!
OH AWESOME-ness! Get to it
He's gonna get it!
Hubba Hubba! Good Luck ;)
have fun!!
How exciting! Good luck!
Yay! Have fun :)
Hey Cibele, isn't it awesome to be able to start knowing when your O'ing. It just thrills me to feel it and know, I am about to O. Then when you finally poas and get a positive on an OPK...it makes me almost realize what a positive on a HPT will feel like. It is all just exciting to me. Ha ha Anyway, have fun with the hubby! ;] Oh yea...tag, your it!
If ever there was a good sign, this is it! Go catch that egg!
Good luck!!!
;-)
Hope your mission was successful!
Thanks for the beautiful post before this one. It's wonderful to see that even after all the hardships we have as IF'ers we can hang on to our faith
Yay on the positive OPK.. :) Good luck.. :) )
Wishing you the best of luck.
Sorry for being away for so long, things have been crazy around here...
Go girl go! and thanks for your comments over at my place too!. Good Luck.
Post a Comment