Friday, August 24, 2007

new numbers

SO the new number is in . My Dr. Said that is the last beta that she will do. I am very happy with the result

8/17/07 (15dpo)- 350 (4w)
8/20/07 (18dpo)- 1,188 (doubling time 1.7)(4w3d)

and today's numbers
8/23-07 (21 dpo)- 4,898!!! (doubling time 1.4)(4w6d)


I am so releived, thankful, feeling blessed... These good numbers have to mean something good! right?


have a good weekend everybody. I'll try to relax and hold on to good thoughts

11 comments:

hope548 said...

Looks good to me!

AwkwardMoments said...

have a great weekend - all looks like fantastical news ;)

Jackie said...

Those look like great numbers!!! Congratulations!

Kate said...

Wonderful numbers!!

BigP's Heather said...

Great numbers! YAY!!

Anonymous said...

Great beta numbers, Cibele!!

Mony said...

Those good numbers certainly DO mean something good......YOU ARE PREGNANT!!! And isn't that just wonderful! So very, very thrilled for you Cibele! Yay!

ultimatejourney said...

The numbers look fantastic!

Ashley said...

Great! I am so glad those awesome numbers. I think everything is going just as it should! Have a great, relaxing weekend!

Loren said...

OH that is so AWESOME!!! congrats, congrats, congrats!!! Now you can relax and enjoy it. :)

Courtney said...

Those are super numbers! I'm glad to hear that things are headed in the right direction ---> UP!

:)