Wednesday, August 22, 2007
nervous and scared
Today I am feeling a little blue. After the nurse called with the new beta I was in such a high... but than on my way home from work I started having lots of cramps and back pain again. If feels like it did before when I m/c and now I am so nervous and scared. I couldn't sleep at all last night and today I feel like a heaviness and soreness on my pelvic region and back. My boobs hurt on and off and I definitely see blue veins. today they don;t hurt as much... I have no bleeding but I am on 100mg progesterone... I am praying with all my heart for everything to go well and I can let go of this fear that it is almost paralyzing. I scheduled the appointment for the OBGYN, she only had a opening on Sep 7th. I guess I'll have to wait. I am sorry to be complaining, I am just so nervous and scared
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Hey, if you are really scared, there's always the ER...
Cramping is not necessarily bad. I've had cramping throughout my pregnancy so far, and I keep getting told that it is probably just the uterus expanding.
I know it is so hard not to worry!
Those numbers are great, though!
Best best best of luck!
Praying for you
Hey Cibele, I am sending positive thoughts your way. I am hoping the cramping is just noral. I know alot of women experiences this for several weeks in early pregnancy. If your really worried, I would call your doc! I am praying for you. Keep us updated! Hugs!
Hang in there. The anxiety is so tough. Your numbers look great! If you don't feel comfortable waiting, go to the ER or call your dr and insist. Don't suffer in silence.
It's okay to be nervous. But I really wanted to say...CONGRATULATIONS!
Hi Cibele--For the first 6 weeks or so, I always felt crampy..a bit like AF was on her way. I was told it was normal and went on to have healthy happy babies. (Ironically with all 4 miscarriages I had NO SYMPTOMS at all!) I would call the doctors office tomorrow and tell them that you are very concerned and want to be "squeezed in". If they are not accomodating and kind, I would think about finding a different office!
Thinking about you, and hoping that the little one is just making itself known.
Please, please don't apologize. This is a very scary time, so fraught with emotions! I'll be sending lots of hugs and prayers your way.
Hoping for you.
Complain away, that is what we are here for.
I would be scared too. It could totally be nothing - but it reminds you of what it was in the past and what is could be.
I'll send up an extra prayer for you.
Hang in there. I've been cramping too - it's normal.
As long as there's no bleeding, you'll be ok. Take heart in the fact that your numbers were FANTASTIC.
Deep breaths.
*HUG*
It's hard not to be scared at the beginning. You are doing everything you can to ensure that things go smoothly. Call your doctor if you really can't sleep, and hopefully they can give you some extra reassurance.
I am praying for you...
Post a Comment