Thursday, August 23, 2007

feeling better

You girls are just amazing. Thanks for all the support. I am feeling bettered today. I actually slept good last night. The cramps and back pain are much less noticeable. I am feel very bloated. I think that the back ache was due to gas (sorry TMI)
We told our parents last night, I feel like we need their support and prayers. My mom and mother in law were so happy. Mom said that this past weekend she went to visit my grandparents and all my ants were there with their grandchildren and she felt so sad and left out. She is the second oldest of the family and not a grandmother yet. She is cautiously optimistic like me. My mother in all on the other hand is all the way optimistic, already planning her trip here... I've also told a good friend of mine. I've been asked by all of them if I feel, tired, hungry, sleepy... I DON'T!!!!!!!

MY issue with the doctor is that my insurance will not start until September 1st. I did call my previous doc today, and I asked if I could do a third beta. I know that will not tell much, but I just want have any assurance that it is progressing even though I don't feel pregnant yet, even though mu boobs don't hurt as much anymore. I'll get anything I can to feel a little peace of mind. I am paying all of this myself , so it get expensive to be a so stressed out.

Tom orrow it will be 5 weeks! (22dpo).
Thanks again my friends

10 comments:

Ashley said...

Cibele, I am so glad your feeling much better. :] Just get some rest and don't worry...it is all going to be fine!

AwkwardMoments said...

I am glad that you got some rest! sending you thoughts !

Kate said...

It sounds like everything is progressing really well! My symptoms didn't start until week 6 and the boob pain would come and go. Still praying for you and the little one. :)

Mandy said...

If I haven't been around to say this yet I am so sorry, so without further ado...

CONGRATULATIONS!

sharah said...

I just saw this -- CONGRATULATIONS! I'm so happy to see my fellow BBers get BFP's!

Stephanie said...

Congrats on your BFP! yahoo!

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are feeling better, you just have to take things one day at a time.

Courtney said...

Yay for 5 weeks! Every day is a milestone.

Sarah said...

oh my gosh, i can't believe i've missed all this! congratulations!! i remember very clearly how terrifying it is and the last thing i was ready for was to be congratulated, but still, congratulations on making it this far, and best wishes for continued good news. it sounds like everything is going perfectly.

JJ said...

Sorry I havent been able to comment sooner--but I have been thinking about you and hope your worries have past...SO happy for you!!!!!