Friday, May 30, 2008

2 months

I can't believe it, my baby girl is 2 months today. She is 11 lb 13 oz (75%) up from 7 lbs 2oz at birth and 22 1/4" (50%) up from 17 1/2" at birth. As you can she she is growing and thriving and I am so happy!. We had a rough night because due to her immunizations she had a mild fever but today she okay. DH took her to her appointment and he said he cried when she had the 3 shots.

Happy birthday my sweet baby! We love you so much



22 comments:

Still Standing Strong in A Bloom of Hope. said...

Am here from NCLM.

she looks beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your DH sounds like a sweet man!

AwkwardMoments said...

2 months REALLY ..wow! congrats!

sara said...

Happy birthday little one, you are so cute! And I hope you feel better from getting those icky shots soon!

Amanda said...

What a cutie! Those immunizations suck, we had the 2 month shots this month too!

JJ said...

Happy 2 months, sweet girl!

Nicole O'Dell said...

She is gorgeous! Those chubby little legas and chubby cheeks are precious! Congratulations!

Here from NCLM

Aunt Becky said...

Here from NCLM. What a gorgeous ickle baby! 2 months, wow!

Monica said...

Happy 2 months!!!

Bea said...

Happy 2 months! Such a sensitive Daddy.

Bea

Miss Feisty said...

Hola from NCLM :)

Your baby is adorable...congrats on your blessing :)

DC said...

Your baby is so stinkin' cute!! Happy two-month birthday!

Here from NCLM and glad I found your blog! :)

Sambalina said...

Here from NCLM

She is beautiful. :) Congrats!!

Christy said...

Oh I just love those little chubby thighs! What great pictures!

N7 said...

I need to squish her lil cheeks :)

Beth A. said...

What a little cutie!

Here from NCLM

Anonymous said...

Oh, that pudge. I just want to squeeze those chubby little thighs.

Hi from NaComLeavMo!

Juicy said...

What a sweetie! Happy birthday to your cutie. :)

(here from NaComLeavMo)

Michelle said...

What a cutie patutie!!

Erin said...

Hi from NCLM. Your Daughter is beautiful. Congratulations on becoming a Mom!

docgrumbles said...

She is getting cuter all the time!

Jill said...

I love the little legs... So cute! Congrats!!!!

lisalou said...

Why is she so cute!?