I wrote this post based on this pillow that I bought, hoping that one day it would decorate my baby's nursery
"I bought this last month, It will someday be on my baby's crib as a reminder of how long I hoped to see him/her sleeping peacefully and what a blessing that day will be!"
A few days after writing this post I got my unexpected BFP... I wrote this post , called HOPE IS BACK... and for 8 months I hoped for a healthy baby
My dream did come true
After it decorated my baby'r room for 6 weeks I decided that was time to send it to somebody that I really admire and I hope that she gets a BFP soon. Now the pillow is at JJ

I hope that she gets what she HOPES for and may it serve a reminder that dreams do come true. I hope that soon you can pass it on to the next person that can use some hope... than we will have the sisterhood of the traveling hope!!!!
Hope is the eternal well from which life springs.
Hope is the promise of all good things."
Keep on believing my friends, your day will come
9 comments:
That is the sweetest thing, you have a heart of gold! I'm so happy that your dreams did come true and you are still always thinking of others! Thanks for sharing that with us :-)
What an awesome gesture. JJ is someone that I have tons of hope for too...and it seems our hope works together very well.
So here's to HOPE, JJ and the many others working for their dreams to come true.
What a sweetheart you are to send that to her.
Thank you again, SO much!
much as i think hope is evil and wicked, i love that you shared it with her. i am hoping for JJ too!
That is a beautiful notion!
Fingers crossed for JJ!
I feel in love with this idea when I read it on JJ's blog. How special that you passed along.
I hope it works for JJ as well as it has worked for you. It is so sweet that you sent it to her!
That was absolutely lovely! And, I hope to see that pillow passed from blogger to blogger in the name of hope and eventually success. Beautiful!
What a lovely story! It's amazing how quickly hope returned for you, and stayed! I'm so happy for you, and your little Lyla is so beautiful. Thanks for dropping by my blog and thanks for helping me keep my hopes up.
Post a Comment