I AM SO IN LOVE... Lyla and I had so much fun this weekend. I took Friday off to have 4 days with her, now I dont want to go back to work. She went to her first bday and graduation party this weekend... a perfect opportunity to play dress up!here so pics of our weekend. She is 8 weeks old and 11 lbs a 4 oz
almost forgot, last Thursday was my 2 years anniversary of bloging...needless to say that I am in a much happier place today... I am so thankful
Beautiful! Both you and the baby :-) I love her outfit, she looks so precious. It's funny that you said that it was her first few parties. I think the thing I'm looking forward towards most of having our baby is just being able to take him or her to family things, friend's houses, and all the things that my husband and I have done together for years. Except it seems like we were still missing something, namely a little one to come with us to all those things. That is one of the things I'm looking forward to most. I'm so glad you got to spend some priceless time with your little one this weekend. Thanks for sharing!
Hi -- thank you for your comment on my blog -- and what a beautiful baby you have!
That's one advantage to NaComLeaveMo is the opportunity to get to know the stories of all these different people...two years! Now I have to read the backstory!
Here from NaComLeavMo... nice place! Your daughter is ADORABLE! I love when I get extra time with my Little Man, and hate it when I have to go to work and leave him at daycare. :(
I am here from NCLM. Congrats on your little girl, you look SO happy. I have a feeling we will be following the adoption path sooner rather than later...I love seeing the happy endings.
My little boy is six months old and I still feel that amazing love for him. I miss him so much when I am at work. Isn't it the most amazing feeling in the world?
25 comments:
look at that rockstar baby!
happy 2 yr blogoversary
So beautiful!
Beautiful! Both you and the baby :-) I love her outfit, she looks so precious. It's funny that you said that it was her first few parties. I think the thing I'm looking forward towards most of having our baby is just being able to take him or her to family things, friend's houses, and all the things that my husband and I have done together for years. Except it seems like we were still missing something, namely a little one to come with us to all those things. That is one of the things I'm looking forward to most. I'm so glad you got to spend some priceless time with your little one this weekend. Thanks for sharing!
She has so many cute little outfits!!
She is absolutely beautiful! Congratulations
awe she is sooo cute!!!
happy 2 yr blog anniversary!!
Here from NaComLeavMo
She is too cute!
From NaCom
Beautiful, both of you!
Your baby is so beautiful!!!!
Nacomleavmo
Wow she is so cute. Congrats on both your little girl and on your blogoversary
Looking good!!!
Happy two year blog-aversary! Your little girl is just precious!
What a beautiful little girl! And her momma too!
Happy belated blogoversary!
You look totally enraptured. :-) Congrats on blogoversary.
Hi -- thank you for your comment on my blog -- and what a beautiful baby you have!
That's one advantage to NaComLeaveMo is the opportunity to get to know the stories of all these different people...two years! Now I have to read the backstory!
Best to you and yours,
Pam
Here from NaComLeavMo... nice place! Your daughter is ADORABLE! I love when I get extra time with my Little Man, and hate it when I have to go to work and leave him at daycare. :(
I'm visiting from NaComLeavMo and I must say that you have one adorable little one! Congratulations.
I am here from NCLM. Congrats on your little girl, you look SO happy. I have a feeling we will be following the adoption path sooner rather than later...I love seeing the happy endings.
Here from NaComLeavMo--she is such a beauty!
so pretty in her dress!
She is a doll! I'm commenting for NaComLeavMo (just so you don't think I am a stalker!). What a beautiful baby you have.
Oh wow, she is so beautiful!
My little boy is six months old and I still feel that amazing love for him. I miss him so much when I am at work. Isn't it the most amazing feeling in the world?
She is sooo beautiful! Congrats.
look at the little tiny tiny, so cuuuuute!
Here from NaComLeavMo.
What a cutiepie! Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. Congrats!
Post a Comment