Please go over Allison and help her "create a new day".
Busted had this post today I want to help her to spread the message.
She wrote:
"In a tragedy that is all too familiar to us, Allison lost her twins, Lennox and Zoe, to prematurity. They were born just a few days older than our Doodles, and sweet Zoe lived for 3 weeks. Unfortunately, wordpress, the site Allison uses for her blogs, tracks her "best day ever" - the post with the most hits. As I'm sure you can guess, currently her "best day ever" on both blogs is the day Zoe died.
So, on May 29, 2008, we are trying to get as many people as possible to click on Allison's blogs and create a new "best day ever" - hence the title, "A New Day". Thanks"
3 comments:
I saw this on Tracy's post as well, I think we should all help pass the message along. You are very kind to bring this to our attention, thanks!
thanks for passing that along, what a wonderful thing they have done!
What a great thing for you to do for her! You are so very sweet!
(NCLM)
Post a Comment