Sunday, May 18, 2008

I can't believe it...

My dad had a heart attack in Brazil. He is okay for now, is under observation at the hospital while they decide what to do. Maybe heart surgery still this week. My dad never had heart problem, he is young and fit. My mom (and I) is going crazy here being so far away. I could only find a ticket for her for Tuesday. I can't leave the country because my visa has not arrived yet, If I leave I will not come back, ina ddition Lyla does not have her passports... Doc said that Lyla can't go to day care until she takes her first vaccines in 3 more weeks. Life can go from normal to crazy in a heartbeat... I am so worried about my dad, I'll miss my mom so much... I ma not ready to let her go just yet. Please keep my family in your thoughts and prayers
Thanks

14 comments:

sara said...

I'll definitely be keeping your family especially your dad in my prayers. I'm so sorry that he's sick.

M said...

Oh sweetie....I hope he recovers quickly. I am so sorry to read this. ((HUGS))

Shelby said...

Wow! I know how hard it is to be far from family when things like this happen. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. Take care!

AwkwardMoments said...

I am definately thinking of your family

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your dad. I will be thinking of all of you.

Greg said...

I am a New York Times bestselling author working on a new book about mother-daughter relationships and thought you might want to contribute. Please visit my page for details about submitting stories for Mom's Little Angel.

Gregory E. Lang
Author of “Daddy’s Little Girl,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Dad,” “Why a Daughter Needs a Mom” and more.

Delenn said...

So sorry to hear about your dad. Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

JJ said...

Oh Cibele--Im so sorry to hear about your dad. You and your family are in my prayers!

ultimatejourney said...

Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry for you and your family.

hope548 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I hope they will figure out the best course of action and get him all fixed up. I'm sorry your mom's trip has been cut short. Please keep us updated!

Kate said...

I am so sorry! I will be praying for you and your family.

Alison said...

Oh no! I will pray for you and your family!

Bela said...

Ah Cibele...... que Deus esteja amparando vc e sua familia durante esse periodo dificil. ~ E tao dificil estar tao longe das pessoas que mais amamos qd essas coisas acontecem... ~ Nos de noticias ~ B~

Bea said...

I'm so sorry to hear your news. And the visa/passport complications - how awful on top of it all! Thinking of you.

Bea