I am so sorry you had to go back to work so soon... I can only imagine how you feel. But you're right:she's with your mum, she's being loved and taken care of, youhave nothing to be worried about and you DON'T have to feel guilty: neither for going back to work or for taking her to day care in June. Ana's been in day care since she was 5 months and she's doing great THANK-YOU-VERY-MUCH. Beijos!!
Hi Cibele! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the welcome to the Braces Bunch! I will have to catch up on your blog, but I agree with Farah - Miss Lyla is scrumptious! :)
Menina, como a Lyla e a cara do seu marido! Que linda! Estou uploading as fotos do nascimento e agora, a linda Giulia esta mamando! Eu estou tao feliz.... Fotos are coming! :) Beijos!
8 comments:
that's because she is scrumptious!
Hope the work transition goes ok.
Bea
I am so sorry you had to go back to work so soon... I can only imagine how you feel.
But you're right:she's with your mum, she's being loved and taken care of, youhave nothing to be worried about and you DON'T have to feel guilty: neither for going back to work or for taking her to day care in June. Ana's been in day care since she was 5 months and she's doing great THANK-YOU-VERY-MUCH.
Beijos!!
She is sweet.
I'd miss that face,too! I'm sorry you're missing these precious moments with her. :(
And I think Layla looks like her Daddy.
the sweet tiny little bundle!!!
Hi Cibele! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for the welcome to the Braces Bunch! I will have to catch up on your blog, but I agree with Farah - Miss Lyla is scrumptious! :)
Menina, como a Lyla e a cara do seu marido! Que linda! Estou uploading as fotos do nascimento e agora, a linda Giulia esta mamando! Eu estou tao feliz.... Fotos are coming! :) Beijos!
Post a Comment