Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Birthday my sweet baby

My baby, you are one year old today. Where did the time go? To watch you grow has been the most amazing thing I have ever been part of. You are a happy, funny, curious, smart, loving... baby girl. I love seeing you learning, exploring the world. I am better because of you, I am happy because of you. Thanks for giving the privilege of being your momma. Love you more than words can say
Looking back at your baby pics makes me nostalgic, but also happy, happy that we have so much to look forward to, we have a lifetime together!!!!!!! Love you

First time I saw you ... I remember vividly that i called your name and you opened your eyes, we knew each other already, Ioved you so much already.



As a new born you already smiled at me. My heart melt every time, still does




One month - you gave me the blessing to celebrate my first mother's day. Oh how I waited for that day.



2 months- First Father's day



3 monhts- look at you! sitting up already


4 months- Your personality is coming to life



5 months- You went on your first trip to the lake



6 months- Getting ready for your first holiday season.


7 months- you helped mom celebrate her 30th birthday. My best yet



8 monhts- First Christmas! what a fantastic experience to feel like a child again because of you



9 Months- a new beginning for us, in so many ways. You are the reason why I can still smile


10 months- I am so sorry you had to spend 3 days of your precious life at the hospital, I glad that you are all better now.




11 months_ Grandma came to visit us and you both got to experience snow for the first time, PRICELESS!



12 months- Happy Birthday

9 comments:

AwkwardMoments said...

Happy Birthday! She is a beautiful lil girl

Delenn said...

Happy Birthday, Lyla! What a wonderful mommy you have!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Lyla!!! What a great post...I loved all the pictures!

Somewhat Ordinary said...

Happy Birthday, Lyla! I love how you did a month by moth post for us. Looks like the birthday party went off without a hitch.

hope548 said...

Happy birthday Lyla! It looks like you had a party after all! Beautiful post! Lyla is a lucky girl to have such a loving mama!

Courtney said...

Happy 1st birthday Lyla! You are a beautiful little girl. :)

Amanda said...

Happy first birthday, Lyla!!! You are a gorgeous, special little girl and the apple of your mommy's eye!!!

Andressa said...

Feliz Aniversário, pequena Lyla!
Que sua vida seja repleta de bençãos e que vc traga muito mais alegrias e momentos felizes para sua mamãe!

N7 said...

LYLA HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!!! omg Cibele can you believe it??? A YEAR OLD????? Look slike you had a wonderful party though! Cant wait to hear about iT!!!!!!