Us last night having some girl time playing with stickers
Lyla having some"down time" before bed last night
In our way back form daycare yesterday, she is always so happy!
It is Valentine's day today in Brazil... Love you my valentine!
Parenting is hard, single parenting is very hard, but it is also so rewarding!!!!
I love being a mother, I love her smile!
5 comments:
I am so glad she slept in her bed and YOU got some sleep as well!!! You go Mommy!!!
Love the sleeping picture...Claire sleeps like that too ( :
Look at how happy that little girl is! All of your love and hard work is totally paying off Cibele. You are doing a fantastic job!!!
Oi Cibele! John got offered a job as the flight test director for the 787 and I'll be managing logistings for that same program on-site at Boeing. This is only for the duration of the flight test so we'll be back in a year +-... Your daughter is amazing and from what I've been reading you've been doing an amazing job w/ her! PROUD OF YOU!
Oh and Giulia has been teething and NOT sleeping at all... This is - what I've found - one of the hardest things of this journey... Hang in there.............
I love her sunglasses!!! Heehee!! So cute!!!
Post a Comment