7DPO , temp went up today (from 97.7 to 98.2, coverline 97.5) I think that the progesterone may be working, except for the fact that I don’t have any symptom such as sore boobs. I am suppose to take clomid for 3 cycles straight. Even though I know that is not working for me (made O even later ) I want to do it just for the sake of it and to say that I’ve done it, now lets move on… However, now I face a new dilemma. I just started my new job and the new insurance will only start September 1st. My old insurance will run until July 15th . I already filled my prescription for clomid for the next 2 months , however the temporary insurance available through the Alumni association or any other provider in the Kansas State has ZERO coverage for pregnancy or anything related . Again, I know that it is only wishful thinking, but if I get pregnant this month the next I’ll have no insurance and that really scares me. I am debating if I should just put everything on hold yet again…. But again the likelihood that I do get pregnant is very remote. I’ll buy the ins anyway for July and August in case I need it for something else. DH says that I should stop worrying so much, the “best” case scenario we pay for our first consults with OB. It will for sure be much cheaper than any IF treatment that you may need
It almost time to go home (Thank God). I can wait to go home, cook, call my mom (got a new phone that I can call Brazil unlimited for only 28U$/month , how awesome is that?) and tune in on my guity pleasure for Wednesday nights: SO you think you can dance... I love that show LOL
8 comments:
You should be able to have COBRA coverage. COBRA allows you to continue your regular coverage, although you have to pay 100% of the premium. If you go to your HR department, they shoudl be able to help you. You could be on COBRA until Sept.1 and then your new insurance would take effect.
Sending you my best thoughts - Farah
Hope the new job goes well...thinking of you!
Sorry about all the insurance hassles. Yes.. hope your new job goes well and hope that Clomid works for you.
yeah i hope murphy's law means not having insurance will get you pregnant! it will be a hassle but you'll be able to work out the coverage. good luck!
That show is the best guilty pleasure ever!
Wow, I've just posted complaining about our health scheme but that sounds even worse.
I still hope the Clomid works for you. It'll be worth it for sure.
Wouldn't it be great if you could announce that you have a ticket for the HOT TAMALE TRAIN!?!?!?! lol
Post a Comment