Saturday, July 28, 2007

Good wishes

My heard has been filled with hope and joy because of all the recent BFP:





Sara (The Island) , Baby Blues , Kate, Hopeful to hateful in 28 days, A somewhat ordinary life , Setephanie, Adrianne, shelby, Serenity(anybody else???) !!! I am so happy for all of you.





This cute picture is in cebration of your hapinness (please add any other names of recent BFP so I can update the list)





I hope that the rest of us still TTC (J.J, Myself, ,Farah, hope548 ,Nicole,Mands, Courtney , LJ, Melissa, Leah, Foreverhopeful , My reality, Oh, Gabby... and the list goes on (please add names to the list of good wishes for the ladies still TTC) or waiting for the results (Hetaher ) I hope that we can join you all on the pregnancy boat soon :

13 comments:

Dr. Grumbles said...

Oh, that is too cute! I love it!

LJ said...

I *believe* JJ just got a BFP as well!

AwkwardMoments said...

You are so sweet and thos e pictures are tooo Cute !!

Baby Blues said...

Thanks Cibele! I got your e-card. It's so sweet of you. I just know you will be mom. Looking forward to hear more BFPs announcements.

JJ said...

You are the sweetest--thanks for the good wishes!
And no, LJ, sadly I have to wait until tomorrow for my beta...power of thinking though--that encourages me!=)

Courtney said...

You are too kind! Your kindness and hopefulness for others will come back to you ten fold. :)

Kate said...

I want that dog!!

I can't wait to hear about you BFP. :) Prayers.

Leah said...

Thanks for the well wishes. I truly hope the time is coming for the rest of us too!

KarenO said...

Goodness me! I didn't know there were so many BFP's around! Thanks for your nice comment on my blog, I appreciate it :)

One View said...

What a cute BFP!! I hope that it happens for the rest of us soon too. Big hugs!!!!!! you are just the sweetest.. :) :)

Shelby said...

I love it!!

I got a BFP a few weeks ago. Saw the heartbeat today!!
shelby
sbifblog.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I that there are many more BFP's out there for the rest of us soon.

Baby Blues said...

Lara got a positive beta!