Wednesday, July 18, 2007

My only option: TRY AGAIN

CD1 , again.... Of course I shed a tear or two (or many)... but the wheels keep on turning, I just hope that I will get there some day, some how ... I can only pick myself up and TRY AGAIN: CLOMID here I come one more time, lets see what happens .

13 comments:

BigP's Heather said...

GOOD LUCK!!!

Kate said...

I am so sorry! Big Hug.

AwkwardMoments said...

PITA ..I am sorry its CD1 - good luck this go-around

ultimatejourney said...

I'm sorry, hon.

Courtney said...

Those day 1's are never easy. I'm thinking about you today and hoping that the Clomid gets its behind in gear this time around!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry it is CD1.

Cajun Cutie said...

Hang in there! May 2008 be our year of the baby.

Baby Blues said...

Love your optimism. Sometimes that's the only way to deal with it, just dust off the dirt, stand up and try again. But it doesn't make the fall less painful. Sorry Cibele.

Dr. Grumbles said...

It is time for Clomid to step up to the task!

Good luck!

Mandy said...

It is always so hard to accept.. however, you have tremendous strength and courage, and that can only be a good thing!

Sarah said...

CD1 sucks big time, even when it's expected. good luck this time.

One View said...

I'm so sorry! Good luck with your next cycle.

Carrie said...

So sorry x